Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do you use wresting slang in real life?

Is it weird if i use wrestling slang in real life when i'm dealing with non wrestling situatiions|||It's funny. When I'm talking about wrestling to my causal wrestling fans, I use slang and they have not clue what I'm talking about. I may have said promo a couple of times in non wrestling related situations, but that could be anything. I don't think I've ever dropped words like heel, face, shoot, or kayfabe in a conversation. But there might have been a few times where I had to stop myself. It would be kinda awkward when you say a wrestling term and somebody actually asks you what you mean. "WTF do you mean I'm a jobber?" Lol funny stuff.





*STARRED*.|||It's not weird at all, but I would imagine that people who don't anything about wrestling might be confused.|||Lol, sometimes I actually do.|||I use job quite often. Otherwise, no.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment