Friday, December 2, 2011

Does anyone have more than one account in the wresting section?

Do you cheat like this person ?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





WQ- Did Chris Jericho make a mistake by coming back to the WWE?|||I don't.


Never did, never will.


I don't see the point of cheating on Yahoo! Answers really.








WQ: Chris Jericho coming back and being pushed to go against Orton was a bad idea. He didn't have enough hype to look like he could actually become champion. Also, some newer fans don't know who Jericho is, so he needed to be re-established since the WWE let him go as a mid-carder.|||I don't.|||this is my only account and i never cheat


but lot of people have several accounts specially the ones who spend most of the day on their computers


as far as cheaters goes


lot of them cheat quite oftenly|||I've been "Gary V" and only "Gary V" since day one.





I don't think it was a mistake for Jericho to come back, but maybe he should have spent a little time in OVW to work out his ring rust before coming to RAW. I think it's a big mistake for the WWE to put him in a feud with JBL, though. JBL is in terrible shape.|||Ooooh Yes!





Actually... OOOHO NO!





I've been around for awhile though.





One account at a time. I am on account number 41.





Paul Bearer has seen some crazy ****.





According to the people here I am also The Rock! , Crude, and William Regal!|||Cheaters are lame.|||no , y2j came back to the raw saved us from the boring wrestlers.|||Drawing is Rad aka Trevor does but he doesn't cheat|||Me? Cheat?! I never cheat! It takes the fun out of beating someone!





With that said.





Jericho may have came back all too soon!|||chris jericho should of just wrote his book and collected royalties....i loved his book and i loved him as a wrestler before he retired but i hate his new gimmick and i dont like the way he is already being used....i think he made a mistake coming back at the same time as jbl wanted to come back....huge mistake cuz jbl is mcmahons butt buddy....

No comments:

Post a Comment