Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wresting fans how do you feel about Umaga dieing even though you dont care about him?

Dont believe me?





http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ys鈥?/a>|||I never really cared for Umaga in WWE,but of course it makes me feel bad to hear that he died.Nobody deserves to lose their life at a young age,so yes I feel sad about it.I wish the very best for his family and I hope he rests in peace.|||Its nothing against the man as a person. Its just his whole gimmick in wrestling was frankly fairly stupid and what i didnt like about him. The idea of a wildman from the jungles who can not speak any language and only grunts and snarls has been overdone so many times its not entertaining anymore.


Had he went with a different gimmick/character i believe he would have been more accepted and a bigger star.|||I believe you that is saying he's DEAD.


Every year, one or more wrestlers die.|||nobody wants anyone to die. its tragic. he had a terrible gimmick but that wasnt his fault. he was great in the ring which covered for his over the top samoan character.|||Well i always thought that all wrestlers made up the WWE and when some of them die you know its just not the same

No comments:

Post a Comment