Friday, December 2, 2011

What was the 1st ever wresting event you saw on TV?

It was a backstage segment in 1998 between The Undertaker and Vince McMahon. I will never forget it.|||first match was from a goldberg video





but my first raw was when Spirit Squad vs HHH and McMahon was calling out the members and he said i forgot one more get on out here and the Spirt Squad member got superkicked by HBK and HBK ran down to the ring and helped HHH reunited DX|||mine was a smackdown episode and i seen cena vs jesus in a street fight, i didnt know who cena was and i thought it was benoit. i got smackdown vs raw and found out that it was cena he was my fav wrestler instantly but not anymore the episode was in 2004|||Oh gotta be Smackdown man! i love smackdown, I watched it way back longer than i knew RAW exists! Well I think my first time watching wrestling was 5 years ago and my first match was Rey Mysterio vs Big Show or someone I think|||All Please Answer Im Trying To Make History http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…|||WCW Thunder i think it was Chris Benoit vs Bret Hart or someone like that but i really wasnt into wrestling then, but when i was 8 in 2000 that when i got into it more|||A Thursday episode of Smackdown! on UPN. I remember watching and thinking it was crap. Then I saw Kurt Angle. He seriously was one of the only ones I ever liked in WWE.





KNOWLEDGE IS STREET|||Georgia Championship Wrestling in March of 1981.|||A 1997 edition of WCW Monday Nitro.|||Seeing the Ministry of Darkness on Raw.|||WWF WM6 Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan.|||1995 WCW Monday Nitro TNT!!|||Smackdown|||1999 RAW|||wcw and wwf 1997 the first monday night|||OMG.. John Cena Vs. Kurt Angle ..! John's Debut.!

No comments:

Post a Comment