Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Woman what wresting hold would you use to make your guy give in?

I hope not the crotch claw...... YOUCH!|||Rear 'naked' choke :)|||(hope she uses the bronco buster)|||A chick I know tried to do Whisper in The Wind on my best mate, but she stuffed up and knocked herself out for like 30mins, so I wouldn't advise that one!





You'll need a move thats quick and easy to put on and is incredibly painful. Look for vulnerable, sensitive areas.





Something involving his crotch should so it, or a ear, nose grab, maybe a wrist lock, or depending how strong you are, and what position you are in, figure 4 leg lock, or the STFU.|||Sweet Chin Music


I read your question, and thought of some chick doing "Sweet Chin


Music' to her guy, which made me crack up, resulting in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment