Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Would everyone agree the N.W.O white & black was the best time in wresting history?

I used too love wcw it was always my favorite..by the way anyone know where Scott Hall is? he was my fav.|||Man im telling u wrestling was in its prime throughout the whole 90's and it got more awesome in 97-00, then it just fell off after 01|||Except those guys couldnt wrestle. Sure WCW was great for awhile but in my personal opinion it was because of the cruiserweights and great technical wrestlers not really the overused main eventers.





Scott Hall is being a drunk somewhere.|||it was pretty good, but when sting went nwo it ruined everything.|||I agree 100%, a true WCW/nWo fan. Wrestling was the bomb back then, i think Scott Hall is taking a break from wrestling but i know Kevin Nash still have contact with him, but he is still in TNA.





I miss the wars!!!!|||"WOLFPACK'S IN ...DA...HOUSE!!!" Absolutly my friend. It was the peak of WCW during that time, i loved it.





Scott Hall is in poor health at the moment, here's the link.|||my favorite period in wrestling was 96-2001. I watched WWE,WCW, and ECW religiously

No comments:

Post a Comment