Friday, December 2, 2011

How did you first get into wresting?

how did you first get into it and when did you start liking it





believe it or not i was two when i first started watching it my sister was watching it and then from there i started watching it with her|||i was 6 and i was flicking through channels when i seen smackdown and started watching it and then from there i discovered raw in 2006 i discovered ECW and i have watched WWE since my 1st smackdown where the rock was on it|||I was 2 yrs old. My brother and I watched it all the time. And, I was stuck on Wrestling ever since. We still watch Wrestling to this day.

Report Abuse


|||my brother showed it and ive been watching ever since i was 5|||In the early 1980's AWA would come on right after Saturday Morning cartoons. I would watch it every week, then Vince came along and brought WWF into my local market, the rest is history!








|||I've never gotten into wrestling, but it looks pretty fun man.|||I saw my cousins watching it. So one day I went to his house and saw a part of Raw. Then later on I started liking it. So I got use to it.|||around the 1990s i started |||My dad brought home wrestling posters from where he use to work when I was 6. Now I love it and he hates it.|||When i was 4 my older brother was watching wwf and i was bored so i watched it ever since then i am a Hardy Boyz fan||| I WENT TO SHOW BACK IN 1971 AND LOVED IT! |||My dad got me into it when i was 2... I use to wake up around the time it started so my dad let me watch it with him.|||i was only about 6 when i got into watching wwe - i think my dad watched it once and i feel in love with it staright away :-D





i got into tna about 2 years ago - i saw a reply on it on a sunday afternoon on bravo (english channel), and then started sky+ing it and got into it :-)|||well, i got into wrestling by flipping through the channels one day when i was 7 in 2001 (i think it was the jan 11 edition of smackdown) and i saw the rock coming to the ring to wrestle a match. i watched the rest of his match and then i don't know how i discovered that there was weekly shows of smackdown or how i discovered that there was also raw is war (probably went to wwf.com and looked up the schedule for their shows) and from there i was hooked. i have watched it ever since.|||My Friend Evan Got Me Into It. He Used To Bring Home Wrestling Video Games, And He Told Me To Watch It On TV Sometime. After That, I Rented The Old Gamecube Day Of Reckoning Games And I Started To Enjoy The Charachters Like Christian, And I Kept Phoning Evan And Asking Him Were The Superstars Still Active And Stuff Like That. Ever Since I Started Watching The PPV's I've Been Hooked. Then I Discovered Indy Wrestling, And Like The Mag Said, The Rest Is History.|||A friend of mine told me to watch some show called Smackdown back in 2002.I watch it and I started to watch WWE ever since.I still remember the episode of Smackdown it was .It was when Smackdown had the Halloween party and Eric Bishoff came to Smackdown and kiss Stephanie McMahon.And that was also the episode that John Cena started his rap gimmick.|||when scott hall made his WCW debut and cut that famous promo (you want a war), i was like wtf this guy suppose to be in the WWF wtf is he doing here.|||Late 80's Saturday Night's Main Event, and Hulk Hogan!|||My dad got me into it. I just started watching it and liked it since then. I been watchin it around '92 since 5 years old. so yeah about 16 years I been watching it, but lately wrestling is soap operas now =/|||my sister was watching it and i started to like it|||i was 6 and ma cousins plyed just bring it


and i then started watching wrestling|||i was 5 and it was the atittude era.





so i went to my friends house.it was pouring. so i asked my friends dad if he would walk me home. He said in 10 min. b/c he was watchin raw is war. so i asked him what he was watchin n he said wrestling. So i watched it with im and i didnt come home till 2 in the morning because i ensisted that i would stay and watch wrestling videos with him. and im still watching it 10 years now.|||When I played WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007. That is how I got to like Triple H too.

No comments:

Post a Comment