Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Does anyone look at wresting for the same reason I do? I love watching those guys in those tight vinyl undies

Does anyone look at wresting for the same reason I do? I love watching those guys in those tight vinyl undies, and the guys in the baggy vinyl/polyurethane pants. Especially when they're down on the floor, and bent backwards. You can really see their religion.|||hell yeah- i know what your on about!





i watch the wrestling for the fit men in little clothing too :)





however, not always tight pants- John Cena! says it all!!!!|||I would prefer what the wrestlers would wear as they wish %26amp; make them more comfortable.|||yea , like wat cena , kane or da UnderTaker wears and ur ******'G sick dude also gross man -_-





B.T.W stupid question (no offence) =/|||NO....

No comments:

Post a Comment