Friday, December 2, 2011

Which wresting superstar do you think is cute?

John Cena,Cody Rhodes, Paul Lundon, and Brian Kendrick,etc.|||The Hardyz Matt %26amp; Jeff|||Gail Kim and Mickie James. Maria is so "sweet" I get cavities just looking at her.|||LOL, wat r u like 10?





You think JC, is cute?





LOL, weiiiiiird.








I think Trish, Torrie, Ashley, Maria and maybe Candice are hot.|||i dont think any SUPERSTARS r cute





but i think melina, torrie, candice, and maria are HOTTTTT|||I'm str8.


And all of those guys stink at wreslting, and have been victims of the R, K, O.|||Cena,Kendrick,Mysterio|||None of the above, sorry. I'm much more of a Canadian kinda girl myself -- Chris Jericho, Christian (ROWR), Edge. Also really like Matt Hardy, occasionally Jeff.





Females, eh. I'm straight, but I always thought Trish was absolutely smokin', not to mention she seemed really sweet. I miss her. She was one of the few who could actually wrestle. Sigh. :(|||First of all John Cena is absolutly the hottest and most gorgeous guy in the WWE. Cody Rhodes is not bad at all, he is very cute. Paul London's alright, but he needs to get rid of the amish-looking beard. Brain Kendrick is a cutey as well. Jeff and Matt Hardy are pretty darn good-looking too. AJ Styles from TNA is handsome. Randy Orton is cute minus the bad attitude. I have spoken and I am done speaking. Have fun!!!!|||Kane :) I liked him even when he wore the mask ^_^ I miss his hair though, it was lovely *lol*


And I have to say I think William Regal is looking nice with his fuller hair-do :)|||Non cause I'm not gay. There are alot of divas I think are hot.|||torrie wilson and lovely maria|||Ew, I don't see how anyone in the world can find Cena and CODY FRIGGEN RHODES cute. Yuck.





I think AJ Styles is adorable. And Sonjay Dutt...|||Cody Rhodes is sooo very cute! And so is Paul London! Kendrick is kind of cute. Cena he's ok. Matt Hardy not so bad.


LONDON, LONDON, LONDON!|||Well I am a male, so I couldn't answer that question, because I'm straight. And quite frankly, as a straight male, I don't find any superstars attractive. But I will tell you the order of the divas whom I find attractive and pretty cute.





1. Mickie James


I love Mickie, because her face is adorable. She has such a delicate smile that can make anyone laugh. Her hair is free flowing and very beautiful. Her face is her best feature all in all, it's very beautiful and sensitive. I also like how she doesn't have to puke herself like the other divas just to maintain her weight, I don't want a woman to be too thin, I love Mickie's thick hips.





2. Melina


I love Melina, because her whole body is great. She's fit and very pretty. Her hair and face is not her best feature like Mickie James. Melina's face is unique though, it shows great features, like her sparkling eyes and her hair is very nice too. But what highlights her is basically her body. Melina has the perfect body for any woman. Her breasts are large, her legs are not too thick, not too thin, her hips are perfect size, and she looks very fit.





3. Leyla


Many don't like Leyla, but I love her! Her body is just as truly amazing as is Melina's. Her face is so beautiful and her smile can make you cry. Her body is so beautiful, especially her legs. They're the perfect legs for any woman. Her poses are the best, they're very savaging like a beastly woman and that's what I like about a woman, someone who's not too sensitive and knows how to manhandle you.





4. Lita


Even though Lita is not in the WWE anymore, I still can't stop loving her! She was one of my favorites before the new divas came in for many years. She isn't too thin and she's not too fat. She doesn't have to puke herself to maintain her weight. Many say that her face is disgusting and that she has genital herpes, but those are just haters. Melina's red hair is her highlight, but so is her gracious body. If she lost the tattoos, she'd be perfect and #1 on my list. I love how she can express her attitude of how she's a tomboy and wear boy clothes, not wear all girls clothes and pretend to be someone she's not.|||thats typical|||My first answer to these kind of questions is always John Cena, but I also think that Randy Orton is pretty hot - even though I hate his character's guts so bad. Cody is cute in sort of a quirky way.|||Triple H, Shane-O-Mac, good old JR, Jerry the king Lawler, Horns-waggle etc.|||Ooooh gawsh, here we go =D





John Cena


Cody Rhodes


Brian Kendrick


Jeff Hardy


Matt Hardy


Batista


Randy Orton


CM Punk


Bobby Lashley


Triple H


Shawn Michaels


Chuck Palumbo


Edge


Rey Mysterio


Shannon Moore





These dudes are H-O-T!!





Even though I'm not a homosexual I shall still include the Diva's I think are 'hot'





Ashley


Brooke


Candice


Jillian


Kelly


Layla


Lilian


Maria


Michelle


Mickie


Torrie|||i thnk john cena, cody rhodes, hbk, jeff hardy, and cm punk!!!|||Rey Mysterio is definitley the cutest WWE Superstar ever!!!|||There are a few...HBK,Randy Orton,Jeff Hardy,and a few more but they are my top 3!!|||Here's my list of wrestlers I think are hot:





John Cena


Randy Orton


Batista


Rey Mysterio (without his mask on)


Cody Rhodes


Shawn Michaels


Chris Jericho|||im str8 buh jillian is pretty really cute|||Cody Rhodes and Paul London.





btw you spelled pauls name wrong|||VOTE here





http://cybersunday07.blogspot.com/2007/1鈥?/a>


http://cybersunday07.blogspot.com/2007/1鈥?/a>


http://cybersunday07.blogspot.com/2007/1鈥?/a>


http://cybersunday07.blogspot.com/2007/1鈥?/a>|||John Cena and Batista but I know they wouldn't date a African-American woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment