Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Women if you beat a male at a wresting match, what do you say to him?

what do you say as you are stood over him looking down, something to humiliate him?





all in fun|||bravo


practice more to win|||I'd just say great match and move on. I would be a good sport, whether I won or not, and I'd be that way with a female competitor as well. If this fellow is going to take on a strong woman, then I bet he's hopefully prepared for the possibility of losing, or he will have to be!! I'd feel bad if he were humiliated, but I certainly wouldn't exacerbate my win by saying something mean. Again, I'd congratulate him on a great match, no matter if it was a challenging one or not!|||You tell him you grew up with brothers. You need to remember that he talks to his friends just like girls do. You don't want him to peg you as "one of the guys" you'll never get a date.|||I don't really think I care about what sex the person is, I'd say the same thing to every person I've beaten in a fight: (0)





You . . . have just been Ceriffied :-D





(My name's Cerys.)|||I do beat men a wrestling matches all the time because I do boxing %26amp; Krav Maga...


So I say "How do you like me now b*tch?!"|||I would say something along the lines of, "Well, I guess girls aren't weak after all" :)|||Better luck next time.|||Look how cute you are!|||get up nancy|||"aaww.. r you hurt bitc**h"|||WHAT NOW SON

No comments:

Post a Comment