Friday, December 2, 2011

What was your fav wresting company back in the day or now?

mine was WCW. it had NWO, Sting, GOLDBURG, DDP, HOLLYWOOD HOGAN, and MEAN GEN, who is way better then JR OR a hell lot better then that sad thing THE KING|||i was strait up a wcw fan. NWO was the sickest! kevin nash!|||WCW!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Way back in the day WWF(E) ...back in the day ECW, and today TNA|||WWF|||I wish I could say cause I started watching it a lot more back in the new era of WWE in 2004.|||wcw and ecw (of course ecw with their real matches and injuries) i liked wcw because of the nwo wolfpac and sting|||wwf now wwe|||WWF OWNS! Today's is fake back then it was actually true





Answer mine plz,


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||My favorite is Chikara... It has the best storylines, wrestling, and a great roster. Overall it is good clean fun!|||The WW(F)E will always be the best federation out there for sure. But I was always a big fan of the Global Wrestling Federation or GWF. It would come on ESPN as soon as I would get home from school. I think they were based out of Texas. It produced such great (lol) superstars as The Patriot, and THe Lightning kid a.k.a. The 1-2-3 Kid a.k.a Syxx a.k.a. Syxx Pac a.k.a.X Pac a.k.a. Sean Waltman. It was VERY cheesy though.|||WWF|||WCW was dam good at it's prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment